Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Building A Reputation!

I have been trying to build a reputation in the mini game/ flash game industry for the past month now and It's been hard work! I guess it doesn't have to be but I like to try and do things myself. I get more satisfaction being able to do things myself. I have been promoting www.minigameszone.net across the internet in all different types of fasions. For example I have been contributing in forums and blogs! You would thing this would be easy but when you really want to add some real value to your site and to the person's blog or to the forum community it can be challenging at times. I have created some squidoo pages as well if you would like to check them out here are their urls:

Free Mini Games
Shadow Factory

Feel free to let me know what you think and give me some feed back! I have wanting to continue this style of promotion but I am not sure if would be good. Let me know.

Thank You,
-Chris

No comments:

Post a Comment